Question
Posted by: sexual_problem | 2008/09/29

Black marking on penis skin

This weekend I was at a party and met a girl, later at night we had sex but I used protection. Today I just saw a biggish black/purplish marking at the back of my penis.

Is it anything to worry about or will the marking go away on its own ?

Please advice

Sorry for the delay in responding; I was waiting for confirmation from a medical colleague of mine in SASHA. As I thought, given the information you have provided (and providing this is the full picture) it sounds like bruising. If this is the case you might want to give some thought to the type of sex you are having as it could cause injury to you or your partner. If it is bruising, it will go a way on its own.

2
Posted by: LVO | 2008/09/30

I am no doctor but maybe the condom you say you used was not the right size maybe it was a little too tight it could be bruising but if it worries you that much go and have yourself checked. As for the one night stand thing you need to be more responsible. Anything can happen these days. Don' t be silly and mess up your life as well as the lady you are with.

Reply to LVO
Posted by: Jj | 2008/09/30

catch a wakeup Bro,do you think that we are kids?if you used protection those marks were not gonna be there....i think you deserve it cas that' s the results of a one night stand and that can bring a permanent effect in your life....Media always sing the same song that YOU MUST CONDOMISE so is that not clear enough for you????

Reply to Jj