Question
Posted by: City Lady | 2009/01/26

Black feet Medication

My father went to a dr this weekend as he has black feet that is said to be amputated as the blood circulation if not flowwing in the toe nail parts. The medication given to him makes him drouwsy most of the time please explain the following medication:

1. Degron
2. Betamox
3. Treplant
4. Cloxin
5. Spectra pain

Your assistance in this matter shall be highly appreciated as I have stoped him from taking the medication that makes him dissy.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear City Lady

I'm sorry but I am not qualified to answer your questions on medication. I think all those medications will have explanations available if you Google them.

Chris