Question
Posted by: ME | 2011/06/23

Blaas wat gesak het

hoe weet ek of my blaas gesak het> ?

Sometimes you can feel it at the vagina. Other times you have leaking of urine.

6
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/12/30

Ek het 'n gesakte blaas. Laat dit 'n mens se maag buitenspoorig swel ook buiten vir die konstante gevoel dat jy die heeltyd wil urinieer ?

Posted by: Serious | 2014/02/13

Hi, everytime when I go for jogging, I feel the urine on my panty and pants. Please help!!

Reply to Serious
Posted by: Laurei | 2011/06/24

Please go to a good urologist. My doctor in Wilgeheuwel performed the monarch sling and repositioned bladder etc. After three kids and years of urinary incontinence, I feel like a millino dollars, no leaking, no weak muscles. All the ligaments seem to be back in place. Go on try it. PS I was only told to do lightwork for one week.

Reply to Laurei
Posted by: hyla | 2011/06/23

I can feel something inside my vagina - wsnt there a few days ago -( i started running again after a longg time - cld this b the ''problem'') - got terrible pain (feel like im sitting on something)... dont have the urge to go to the toilet all the time... plse help...

Reply to hyla
Posted by: Roms | 2011/06/23

You go to the toilet all the time at night (as soon as you lie down)
When you cough or sneeze you pee in your pants.
When you hear water runnig, you cannot keep it in.
When you bend down slightly to do something like brush your teeth overthe basis, you have to pee.
I had the op, not a success because I did not keep myself 100% still for 6 weeks after - very important if you have the sling fitted that you have someone to do stuff for you for a whole 6 WEEKS otherwise you are wasting your money

Reply to Roms