Posted by: Bob' s Girlfriend | 2009-02-26

Bj' s suddenly not good

My claim to fame has always been that im a BJ Queen and suddenly in my 5 year old relationship Bob' s gone off BJ' s. This is strange. He has always like it, complimented me on my ability and could never get enough. Lately we dont have nearly as much sex as we use to but when we do it' s still really good.

When I made an extra effort over the weekend with baby oil and everything he kept on pulling me up - eventually I gave up. When I asked him later he said I was too rough.

Last night I thought ok let me try again and I was tender and everything i' ve always done - I made a real effort and again he kept on pulling me up.

When I asked afterwards he just said you' re out of practise that' s all.

Now I am worried - how do I SUDDENLY become out of practise? Do you think he' s got someone else doing it better ? What else can it be ? Apart from the frequency of sex that has drastically slowed down there are no other signs. He' s still loving and caring as usual.

all aspects of relationships need to be based on communication - even the sexual. ask him to tell you what he wants regarding sex and vice-versa. he may feel intimidated by his lower sex drive and instead of telling you this, he has resorted to blaming you by saying that 'you are out of practice'. this lower libido may be a passing phase, or an indication of stress, aging or a health problem - if it persists he should go to the GP.

Lastly, the very fact that he is still loving and caring means that he still respects you and the relationship.

Posted by: Big Ben | 2009-03-02

You sounds like a amazing woman !

Reply to Big Ben