Question
Posted by: Wanda | 2011/02/17

Bj''s

Hi all,
Just an arb question, why do men enjoy bj''s so much?

Chacun a son gout, as the Fench say. Some people, m o f, like giving, or revceiving, or both, and some don't. Better question - why do many people ask questons implying that the behaviour or preferences of their particular bf or gf is a universal law and applies to all male or female humans ?

6

Posted by: Prude | 2011/02/18

Why not post on the more appropriate sexologist site?

Reply to Prude
Posted by: Andre | 2011/02/18

We both like it... Giving and receiving so it works well for us... As long as she is in my bed :-)

Reply to Andre

I love it but my wife doe not like giving

Posted by: Me | 2011/02/18

Hi Wanda
Not all men, my man hates it. he says its not a decent thing to do...

Reply to Me
Posted by: Me | 2011/02/18

Because it is OUT OF THIS WORLD!! Brings you there " fast"  but yet the build up seems like FOREVER!
Wanda... DO you not enjoy getting Oral?

Matbe this discussion shout move to Men Forum...

Reply to Me