Question
Posted by: Vera | 2010/12/01

BJ''s

Hi all,
This may be a silly question, but why do men enjoy bj''s so much? isnt the ''real'' thing way better??

It may be more intense; more sensual; more wild. It can also be a fantacy since high school daYS. It can be a good intro to the 'real thing'. Some men do not like it at all! Deidre- SASHA

9
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/12/05

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: p | 2010/12/02

i think the truth is = the idea that you got ur gf to do something ths gross is equally exciting. A man touched in his pants will enjoy just about anything.....l

Reply to p
Posted by: Ken | 2010/12/02

Simple, it feels DAMN GOOD!!!!!! it is a different feeling to the so called real thing

Reply to Ken
Posted by: XXX | 2010/12/02

The real deal is much better but a BJ is also very good and a bit of a " power"  thing.The same should therefore apply to women ie penetrative sex is better than oral sex !

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Aha | 2010/12/02

Not just lips, soft tissue/tongue moving around etc. Mmmmmmm

Reply to Aha
Posted by: me | 2010/12/02

The real thing is better but a bj is also nice. I love to give my g/f oral sex

Reply to me
Posted by: HUH | 2010/12/02

i wouldnt say that all men enjoy it more but some men do, in the case of a guy using a condom for sex a -|- would be better because you get more sensation without a condom on.

Reply to HUH
Posted by: Woman | 2010/12/02

Yes, that would be the typical answer given by a teenage boy. If you want silence, little boy, just keep playing with dolls.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: SHANE | 2010/12/02

WE MEN ENJOY BJ''S MORE BECOS OF THE SILENCE !

Reply to SHANE