Question
Posted by: Tom | 2009-09-07

BJ' s

Hey people - i am a guy aged 32. I have never given a women a blow job (muff). Recently i have been having these cravings to do so. Is this normal for me to feel this way?

congratulations you are completely normal

3
Posted by: Ken | 2009-09-08

Indeed you are missing out on one of life' s greatest pleasures, that is giving a woman oral sex, so you better get started soon.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: Woman | 2009-09-07

Tom, being sexual and wanting to explore all aspects of sex is normal and natural and nothing to be shy about. Going down on a woman is (according to my husband) one of the most pleasurable things a man can do. Please just make sure hat you do it right, otherwise it can be an akward and unpleasurable experience for the woman.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: R | 2009-09-07

That is the thing I enjoy most doing!! It is totally normal to feel that you want to do it.....................

Reply to R