Question
Posted by: Strange | 2011/02/01

bj vs penetration

I''m a 30sumthing guy who loves sex. Problem is, when my girl blows me, I cum in under 5 mins but during normal sex, I last about 30-45 mins. I recover much more quickly after a bj (10 mins for round 2) than normal sex. Ideas???

Dear Strange,

What you describe is not strange at all. Each guy is individual and unique. What is important is that you pay attention to how you and your body responds to various sexual and erotic stimuli and how it plays out sexually for you.

Should you wish then too adapt some of these there are many online and print information on expanding your sexual repertoire if you should wish too.

4
Posted by: Strange | 2011/02/03

Well, Doofy, the problem is - why do I cum faster??? I always thought doing the nasty, more friction therefore cumming faster. Plus I would like to be able to enjoy a good bj w/o firing so early. I want my girl to know that her man is a stud as well.

Reply to Strange
Posted by: Joe | 2011/02/02

Perhaps bj''s are just your thing??

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Doofy | 2011/02/02

So what exactly is your problem? You didn''t explain clearly as to what you''d like ideas on

Reply to Doofy
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/02/02

Dear Strange,

Reply to sexologist