Posted by: Anon Guy | 2009-08-18

BJ - Is it normal for me to feel this way

I am a guy , 30 , and for the past month or so i have been having this urge to suck a women down there. I have never done it before. Is it normal for me to be having this urges???

It’s not really a question of being normal or not; perhaps you are just becoming more comfortable with exploring sexual activity now…? I suggest that should the opportunity present itself, make sure that you get lots of feedback from your partner about what she likes – cunnilingus (oral sex on her) is not just about sucking (as one assumes is the case with oral sex on a man), but about stimulating the clitoris and vulva in different ways (e.g. licking, nibbling, sucking) and she will need to direct you because the clitoris can become sensitive and she may need different stimulation in order for it to be pleasurable. You also don’t need to stay down there, you can do some of this, enjoy other activity and return to it if you like…be flexible.

Posted by: Christiaan | 2009-08-18

By the way, you give a guy a BJ and muff a girl. (Oral sex)

Reply to Christiaan
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2009-08-18

You guys are putting me more in the mood now

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Ken | 2009-08-18

Well when you do, don' t hesitate to try it as it is amazing...I love it and do it every opportunity I get.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2009-08-18

Thnaks Rob - would love to try it but have not found the right women to do with it......

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Rob | 2009-08-18

You 30 and never done it? Woooooow do it and you' ll find out how it feels.

Reply to Rob