Question
Posted by: Alzet | 2012/03/15

BJ advice STAT....

Please help me!!

I feel like the worst girlfriend EVER! I recently met an amazing guy and we are now dating, the sex is amazing and my man has very talented hands. The problem however is that I just cant go down on him or give him a " helping hand"  so to speak...

I feel terrible about this and I really want to give him the same pleasure he gives me...I''ve spoken to him about it, and told him I''m sorry. I dont want this to become an issue in our sex life or relationship.

Any advice on how I can ease into this situation or how to get over my mental insecurities?

My advice would be to discuss this issue with your boyfriend. It would be important to tell him how you feel and that it is not because of anything that he may have done. It maybe that you just need to take your time and go slowly and it may help for him to guide you. It is imprtant to enjoy the pleasure which you share.

9
Posted by: Alzet | 2012/03/26

Thank you everyone,

@ Cindy: I found my inner sheet freak and she is now incharge when the lights go out *win*
@ Expert: thank you for the advice, we have sat down and talked openly and have realised that there really wasnt something to stress about.

Thanks again!

Reply to Alzet
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/03/17

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Alzet | 2012/03/15

Thanks Cindy,

I''m going to try my best at the whole letting go thing, wish me luck.
I shall try and find my inner " sheet freak"  *wink*

Reply to Alzet
Posted by: Cindy | 2012/03/15

Alzet, you should speak to him about it and find out what he likes/dislikes. The mere fact that you show interest in learning how to satisfy him better will make him love you even more.

In the meantime let go of what''s holding you back, work on your confidence, and remember, any man loves a lady in the street and a freak in the sheets *wink*

Reply to Cindy
Posted by: Alzet | 2012/03/15

@ Cindy. He finds me attractive and he loves my body and me. we have been together for three months but only started sleeping together about two weeks ago. I dont know why I have body image issues. Maybe its all in my head, maybe if we tried a different location the thrill of getting caught and the naughtyness of it could help?

@ Hestia:
I think that might be the best way of resolving the no -action problem. Because I dont know what he likes or how he likes it at the moment.
Thanks for the advice guys! Any handy tips will also be appreciated  )

Reply to Alzet
Posted by: Hestia | 2012/03/15

Alzet, every one likes it different. Ask him to guide you through it. I am sure he will really appreciate the fact that you are willing to try. My boyfriend for excample do not like any sucking. He enjoys the licking and the in and out motion. I am sure he will know just what he like. Let him help you

Reply to Hestia
Posted by: Cindy | 2012/03/15

Why do you have issues with your body Alzet? He obviously finds you attractive or else he wouldn''t be with you, let alone get an erection. How long have you been dating?

Reply to Cindy
Posted by: Alzet | 2012/03/15

Thanx Cindy,

Do you think it could have anything to do with my own body image issues??

Reply to Alzet
Posted by: Cindy | 2012/03/15

Hi Alzet

Repeat after me.....the penis is my friend.....haha kidding

Seriously though, you''re not gonna have any success when you''re freaked out about it. The only way to learn is through experience. I''m sure your boyfriend would be more than willing to show/teach you what he likes and dislikes. Just have fun with his tool - kiss it, fondle it, touch it, lick it - the way I started out was to suck and lick it like a lollipop!

Be gentle though - he''s trusting you with a delicate area - but most of all have fun!!

Reply to Cindy