Posted by: Re post 533 girl | 2010-07-12

My husband and I made my fantasy of having another man join in real, but Im scared I turned my fantasy into his and he's going ahead with this on his own. What should I do?

Dear BJ,

When a couple decide to open up their relationship and explore non monogamous sexual experiences and exploring fantasies, it is essential that they have an open and honest level of communication and a truly stable sense of trust.

It is important that you and your husband continue to openly and honestly communicate about your experience post the experience, including what you both enjoyed about the experience as well as some of the anxieties and/or insecurities it may have raised openly and honestly.

Posted by: XXX | 2010-07-12

This is what happens when you allow 3rd parties into what should be something private between 2 partners that love each other

Reply to XXX
Posted by: CJB | 2010-07-12

This is sick...

Reply to CJB