Question
Posted by: girl | 2010/07/07

bj

My husband likes to watch me masurbate, I did and I enjoyed it and asked him to masturbate for me. He says that I am not normal to like such a thing. But he is , and he asked me to go down on another girl for him, and I did and thats normal for him, but when I asked if I could watch him give another man oral, again I was not normal. Am I abnormal for wanting such things, and why are guys normal for wanting such things. This I dont understand, because it turns me on, as the other way turns him on. So whats up with that.

Normal, not normal difficult to determine the norm- perhaps he means that it is an unusual request.

An intimate relationship is give and take and both can express their fantasies and both can decide how far they wish to go. I do not think it is a guy or girl thing - more a "I do as I like' thing. Perhaps guys just have more room in terms of their social status to live their dreams. Keep communication lines open.

6
Posted by: XXX | 2010/07/08

What is normal is different to everyone,however watching your husband giving another man a bj and he gets turned on by it,that is definately not normal.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Ken | 2010/07/08

Mutual masturbation is very stimulating, I love watching my lady masturbate, an she loves to watch me, it is a big turn on for both of us, nothing wrong with it.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: MO3 | 2010/07/08

Im sorry to say - But what happened to good old sex with your partner..

When you invite others into your relationship, its just not right.

Sure, everyone is entilted to explore.. But this is pushing it

Reply to MO3
Posted by: careful | 2010/07/07

We had the same prob, but I obliged with another girl, and he obliged by giving another guy a bj, with a lot of resistance, he gave the other guy till finished and then did me, I noticed when he came to me how excited he was, and would often suprise me with this other guy coming over. I always enjoyed it, and enjoyed the wild sex afterwards because he would be so turned on, now thats where the problem comes in, it was supposed to be my turn on, and just once to see. Eventually I had to stop this practice,as it was taking control of our sex life.
Dangerous area

Reply to careful
Posted by: Keep it close | 2010/07/07

Watching each other masturbate is great and a great turn on for me personally, even more so if it was not my partner. However, blowing another guy or going down on another girl when you are a couple is not nice. Keep it between you and don''t go outside the relationship, that''s just looking for trouble. I can never understand how a guy can see his lady getting whacked by another guy and not feel completly shit about it. Guys however, are shits at the end of the day

Reply to Keep it close
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/07

Reply to sexologist