Question
Posted by: Curious | 2010-01-28

BJ

Hi , was with this guy about 10 years ago. Hooked up recently, want to have sex the first time together, want to give him a BJ. Tell me can I contract HIV/Aids by doing so. Not saying he has the disease.

Yes. If he is HIV positive and his cum gets into your mouth and you hve some lesions (cuts, sores etc) in your mouth there is a greater chance that you can become infected. Always play safe and use a condom or give him a handjob.

1
Posted by: Kim | 2010-01-28

Yes, you can contract HIV, along with many many other sexually transmitted diseaeses.

Use a condom! Until such time as you are both tested for HIV, rather be safe than sorry!!!

Reply to Kim