Question
Posted by: Rejoice | 2010-05-21

Bitter taste in my mouth

Its been a week now and I have a bitter taste in my mounth. I brush my teeth and tounge regulary.
I have to keep on drining water or eat watery fruits but as soon as I''m finished I start tasting the bitter thing on my tounge.

Could u pls advise what could be the problem and what remedy can I use.

Rejoice

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

it might be a sign of sinusitis, heart burn or a liver condition. You can try Schweden Bitters. If this does not help then I suggest you consult a homeopathic practitioner.

Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za

1
Posted by: Myrna | 2014-05-05

Good morning. I too have constant bitterness, nothing takes it away. I had pneumonia a month ago and follow ups with a physician and ent specialist have indicated that all is clear. It seems that I do have reflux problems though.. could this be the cause?

Reply to Myrna