Question
Posted by: Amanda | 2009/11/27

Bitter-orange, synephrine

Synephrine diet pills - Time before body turns to normal

Dear Amanda
I presume that you are experiencing some of the negative side-effects of synephrine? If so, these should wear off within 1-2 weeks. If you should continue to experience side-effects after 2 weeks, please consult your medical dr because you may need treatment to get over the stimulatory effects.

4
Posted by: Amanda | 2009/12/02

Dear Witheld
It was in the newspaper on Saturday 28 November 2009 pg 3.

Reply to Amanda
Posted by: witheld | 2009/11/30

Amanda, are you refering to Simply Slim not being registered? If so, where did you see the article?

Reply to witheld
Posted by: Amanda | 2009/11/28

Thanx. See in the newspaper today the product is not registered. I am furious, but have learned a valuable lesson. All herbal is not all safe.

Reply to Amanda

Dear Amanda