Posted by: Me | 2009-03-04

hi, CS
last year i was pregnant, and it was planned. when i was six weeks my boyfriend stopped coming to my place,calling( he changed completely)by that time he was still staying with his mother, he moved to his own place and he did not want know where stayed. So I can say he decided he doesn' t want me in his life , after asking him many times whats wrong .,CS he turned his back on me at a time i needed him most... he chose be else where when I needed him, i worked the whole 9 months because I needed the money. when my baby was born in Nov he came back , wanting to be part of my baby' s life and mine. how do I forget what he did, my heart its still sore... i want him to feel what felt when he rejected me. I am bitter, hurt, angry. i don' t like the way i feel, i wanna smile, be happy and enjoy life... I hate men in sense that i don' t think I will be in a normal relationship again.

What a pathetic coward he turned out to be. I hope someone told his mother how he behaved after making someone pregnant, and how thoroughly he evaded his responsibilities. I understand your bitterness at his suden return. Don't act out of bitterness in ways that will be contrary to your own interests, and especially not in ways contrary to the baby's interests. Go to the Maintenance COurt and have the court require him to pay maintenance for the child, whatever else happens. And cojnsider counselling so as to be better able to make wise decisions for the sake of yourself and your child, and to avoid self-defeating bitterness

Posted by: Old Dad | 2009-03-04

I am sorry my girl, that must have been very difficult for you. I agree with the comments that you should distance yourself from him and get him in the Maintenance Court. You really don' t want anything to do with someone as shallow as that. As a man, if you can call him that, he should have behaved like most of the guys I know, very supportive and very understanding. Don' t judge all of us by this creep. Even with your babe, you will find a loving relationship out there, there are lots of great guys who would treat you as you should be treated. What to go back into a realtionship with him. Lose him the loser !!

Reply to Old Dad
Posted by: Rob | 2009-03-04

As a male, I just can' t understand how a man can do that, you and your child deserve much better, all I can say is be very careful, you will need to decide what is right for you, but if you ask me I would say leave him, if he left you during a time like he did, I can' t see him being there for you in future, but that' s just my opinion. I' m sorry you had to go through that.

Reply to Rob
Posted by: Piggy | 2009-03-04

he is a pig, when a woman is pregnant, you tend to be emotional and you need all the support in the world, men like him just disgust me! What was he doing when he was on his own, i know how vulnerable women are but just becareful, you' ll never know what he contracted.

Reply to Piggy
Posted by: approved | 2009-03-04

That sounds like a really difficult situation, especially for the baby and yourself
there is alot of rejection in this - that he rejected you both and then decided to
return back into your life - your child may have already been impacted by this
due to your emotions during the pregnancy. it makes perfect sense that you feel bitter
and upset about the whole thing and its easy for me to suggest forgiving him but
in reality doing it is alot harder.

I hope things get better and each of you heal.

Reply to approved