Question
Posted by: Megan | 2010/02/12

Bites

Hello, please help me. My son is 17 months. He has been coming home with these bites for a while now but yestedays was the worst, if you feel under the skin it is hard small balls. Yesterday he came back with a lot from creche, he has even scratched them open that they are scabbing as they are so itchy, I have cleant it with detol and put thick layers of anthisan last nite &  this morning. He has on his legs feet, arms and even ear. Any suggestions on what could be causing thes bites?

Dear Megan

Sarcoptic mites

2
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010/02/14

Dear Megan

Sarcoptic mites

Reply to Cybervet
Posted by: Chill | 2010/02/12

Is your son a puppy or a kittie? This is the CyberVET site...

Having said that, you need to get a doctor to check out the bites. It might be fleas or lice, but it could also be scabies. Specially if it' s itcher at night.

Reply to Chill