Question
Posted by: Didi | 2011-03-31

Bitch

My hubby every time we talk about cheating he always gets emotional and end up bringing the past saying you must never trust a woman.

before we got married while we were still dating he brought the mother of his child to his place and they stayed together lied to me until the other day when the lady ''s daddy called and i was with him and he told that man " now is final" . I asked him he said i was refering to the exams &  i knew that he meant he and that lady so i decided to look for someone realising that with him it will be a waist of time. The other day a guy whom i met called &  asked me to go him to do some errands we came back late around 23h00 and wwhile i was in that guy ''s car he came and now he always bring this incident saying i am capable of that. i told him that there was nothing between me and the guy actuaaly it was our first date we did not even say much , he insisiting that i slept with the guy

Marriage counselling !

7
Posted by: candice | 2011-04-15

what the hell are you on about? you are making no sense at all.

Reply to candice
Posted by: Didi | 2011-04-01

No man i am a person with principles i respect myself all this happened before we got married, since he sorted his life with the other lady (mother of the child).Is not like cheating with the guy iwe just meet &  since i realised that with him is just a mess so i was available by thenand lies i never cheated and i told him before that i was with the guy since he choose to let someone stay with him,

I am not cheating and i value our marriage so much and i respect myself,

Reply to Didi
Posted by: Didi | 2011-04-01

Reply to Didi
Posted by: lola | 2011-03-31

I would love to think if you write this again, get the time right  like before, during or after you were married did you run errands with this guy. We would like to add some value into your question right now it is very confusing.

Reply to lola
Posted by: FunkShowBrother | 2011-03-31

Didi, whats your posion? tik, meth. coke? Seems to be a stimulate, or you just can''t make sense when you communicate : (

Let''s start again. The title is bitch. So who is the bitch, hey we could make a nice story line here...................................

Reply to FunkShowBrother
Posted by: Truth | 2011-03-31

Married women to not stay out until 11pm in anothers mans car doing chores!
What the hell are you doing having dates when you are still married?
I think your husband would be well rid of you.

Reply to Truth
Posted by: Maria | 2011-03-31

Your message is rather confusing and incoherent, but it does sound as if you and your husband would benefit hugely if you go for marriage counselling. Neither of you seem to trust the other one which makes a mockery of your marriage.

Reply to Maria