Question
Posted by: Lucille G | 2009/11/14

Bisexual ?

I am a happily married woman 38 yrs old. I have become aware of sexual attractions to women but I am still as turned on by my husband and men in general as ever. I am fulfilled and monogamous in terms of sexual activity and wonder if there are others out there who feel the same way? My husband does. Are we not all a little bit bisexual?

sexual attraction does not define sexual orientation. maybe you could just be admiring a 'sexy' person and this admiration is solely on the visual and fantasy level.

however, as you mentioned, sexuality is not clearly defined throughout life, ie: most men when they were growing up had their first sexual experiences with other boys. this does not mean that they were gay and now straight but maybe reflects the inability of the terms gay and straight to reflect sexuality

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/11/16

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: bee | 2009/11/15

I read somewhere that we are all both male and female however the one is simply more dominant than the other. Perhaps you should look it up on the net. I dont feel attracted to women, but I am not jealous of women who are prettier than me, instead I admire same. But I am attracted to men.

Reply to bee