Posted by: Male advice Please | 2009-11-27

Birthday present

How shoudl I best present myself as my husband' s birthday gift?
I have bought a sexy black and red camisole with matching panties and want to wear this unexpectedly for my husband for he' s birthday.

What do men find sexy?

Not knowing about the sexy lingerie and getting excited when seeing it when things get steamy and clothes come off?
OR... lying across the bed sporting my new lingerie (is this not citch?)
OR... putting it on after my shower and prancing around the house as if nothing were different?

Come on Gents, please give me THAT special idea that we ladies just don' t seem to know about.

Thanking you in advance for any replies

What your husband wants or desires is what you need to ask him so that you can also share your desires with him If you get caught in the stereotype you may find that he has completely different fancies and wants compared to other men.
Men are visual and love to be respected .Doing the lingerie and flirtation will enhance his temptation .
What you get out of the process is also very important so that the memory of the event is stored as good and gratifying .
please ask your husband what he loves.

Posted by: Naughty | 2009-12-01

Buy/design for him an underwear with a mouse piece on the front and paint yourself as a cat or some sort. Then have him all to yourself, have fun with the blow job, rimming and all sorts of kinky stuff included if you guys are extremists.

Oops!!! I hope its not l8 and the birthday has passed.

Reply to Naughty
Posted by: Top Cat | 2009-11-30

What I think you should do is. Make him watch you while you play with your self, if possible try to orgasim. It is not kitch. It will drive him up the wall and he will beg for more.

Reply to Top Cat
Posted by: ss | 2009-11-27

its my birthday too   )

Reply to ss
Posted by: A man | 2009-11-27

There are some nice sexy games on Dr. Eve' s website if you interested, could also help combined with the sexy outfit you bought

Reply to A man
Posted by: jimbo | 2009-11-27

OK here' s one that i got from my gorgeous wife on my birthday....what she did was to print 5 vouchers for me to choose on any night i wanted to.EG say the 1 voucher was for a lap dance ...and then another for a oil message .....just use your imagination..think of something he likes or even one of his fantasies....and when you present his gift of his choice ...make sure the mood is right ,music.lights etc....and wear as little as possible as he will get very excited...maybe even a blind fold would be a exciting feature....just use your imagination....good luck i know he will enjoy....

Reply to jimbo