Question
Posted by: CM | 2010-02-12

BIRTHDAY!

2 months ago I moved out of the marital home with the kids. Hubby wanted divorce &  the longer we stayed more abusive he became. Although he says his reason for the divorce is because he is unhappy, I have found out that there is someone else. Approached him but he won' t admit. We married 20 yrs.
On the 10th was my birthday, hubby comes to my house asking me to do his laundry which he left and came back later to fetch. No present, flowers just a cake was what he came with. Asked him to get pizza cause our son felt like pizza, he said he had no money. I had no money cos my car was broken into twice in less than a week and had to spend money to get mobile.
The girlfriends birthday is today the 12th. I find out he order her flowers and is taking her out.
Is it wrong for me to feel used and humiliated. I told him about this but he just cursed me and said it was karma there my things are getting stolen. My kids cried when he was screaming and shouting... all this happened in my house. I eventually asked him to leave my premises and not come back.
He calls me before 9 that evening, I just hung up cause I don' t need any further pain.
In the last 4 months I lived with him was mere anguish, I lost 17 kgs and weigh a mere 30kg now.

Naturally you feel used and humiliated. karma has nothing to do with it. I hope you won't be doing his washing again ! Sounds like you will be better off without him, but will need proper legal advice to protect your interests and those of the kids, and to ensure that he pays proper maintenance.

3
Posted by: Sam | 2010-02-12

And eat for Pete' s sake please! 30kg is a deathly weight, and if something happens to you, do you REALLY want that ungreatful man looking after your children. How do you think their step mom will treat them?? Eat woman, for your children!

Reply to Sam
Posted by: Whena | 2010-02-12

Next time he brings you his washing to do ,take a scissor and cut the crotch area of all his pants and undies out......or sprinkle it with itching powder

Reply to Whena