Posted by: sissie | 2008-11-07

hi- i am currently using triphasil as method of birthcontrol. i have heard that it is possible to skip your period if you don' t drink the red pills...we are going on holiday soon and i dont want to have my period then! is it possible, safe? and which ones must i drink/not drink?

You can skip the inactive pills and carry on with the active pills in the next pack. It is safe, but does not always work as Triphasil has different doses of pills.

Posted by: Me | 2008-11-07

Hi. I spoke to my pharmacist about that yesterday. She said that it isn' t harmful as your body doesn' t ovulate in anycase when you' re on the pill. Just take your pill packet to a pharmacist and they will show you which ones to skip. I was also really worried as to how it will affect my body, and she said it won' t have any affect, just don' t do it 2 months in a row, and not more that twice a hear.

Reply to Me