Question
Posted by: Raven | 2012/06/18

Birth control pill

My girlfriend had her period on Sat 16 June. She started on Triphasil on Sun 17 June. When is it safe to have unprotected sex?

It is usually advised to use other precautions for a period of two weeks after starting a birthcontrol method, for example using condoms, but I would advise that you have a look at the pachage insert, or speak to the practitioner who prescribed the Triphasil.

5
Posted by: david | 2012/07/06

Ry haar soos sea-biscuit tjom

Reply to david
Posted by: Jonathan | 2012/06/21

Mooi so Riaan - Jou Buffel - LOL - Our Resident expert is correct - within 2 weeks you''ll be safe!! Eish Riaan!!! LOL!!

Reply to Jonathan
Posted by: Riaan | 2012/06/20

STOOT HAAR EN KRY KLAAR.

Reply to Riaan
Posted by: Ruth | 2012/06/19

Oh, vey! Is it ever safe if its only your girlfriend?

Reply to Ruth
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/06/18

Reply to sexologist