Posted by: flower | 2009-04-07

birth control help

Hi. i was in the hospital for a week on strong antibiotics... so the Pill didn' t work...
while in the hospital i got my period, after that i got out the hospital and started with the Pill again...
Did my cycle just continue after my period or did the Pill mess it up and i started a new cycle???
i wanted to work out when i' m ovulating but i dont know when my new cycle started... after my period or when i started drinking the Pill
fyi, the gap between my period and me starting to drink the pill was about a week... HELP :(

You will not be able to work out ovulation if you have stopped and started the Pill. This would have mixed up your cycle and there would have been no way of predicting ovulation if it did occur in the time that you were off the Pill.