Question
Posted by: Soraya | 2010/06/15

Birth control

Hi, do I need a script to get Dianne or Yasmine at the pharmacy and why is it not available at the local clinics like all the other contraceptives

Expert ImagePharmacist

Yes, these do need a prescription.
as for local clinics, government only offer a small percentage (but effective) of the oral contraceptives available out there - The products you've mentioned are niche products and an I cant see government offering them soon, if at all.

2
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/06/21

Yes, these do need a prescription.

Reply to pharmacist
Posted by: Daisy | 2010/06/17

The government dont provide them.You dont want to go to the Community Health Centre. The service I received it not quality. I want to be service with respect and professional. I am not going to allow nursed to treat me like " shit" .

Reply to Daisy