Question
Posted by: Lala | 2010/04/08

Birth control

Doc,

I''ve been on the birth control shot for about a month or so now and I started my period last friday. It is now Thursday and i''m still on it. Aso, I''ve been getting these pms cramps tht feel like there deep inside my vagina. They are sharp are very sudden. I don''t have any menstrual cramping just those sharp ones. Could tbs be from the shot? Should I continue getting the shot?

Lala

It is possible that the contraceptive is causing your discomfort and if it does not improve or worsens, you will have to consider another form of birth control.