Question
Posted by: Denise | 2009-10-20

Birth Control

I decided to stop taking BCP' s cos i started shedding alot of hair.

I was told that after stopping it it will take a month to go back to normal. Its been 4 months and i find that only now am i losing the weight i gained as well as other side effects depression restlessness irratability etc and my hair is still shedding but i have been advised by my gynae that it can take 4-6 months of stopping it. Why does this not happen after immediately stopping or at least a month after? Also i see in the past month that i am getting bad Breakouts before my period is there a good cream or treatment for this?
thanks

The hair loss may not be due to the Pill at all. Try using Vi-gro shampoo. This is a longterm solution though.
Check at the pharmacy for an ant-acne lotion.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-10-22