Question
Posted by: helene | 2011/10/15

Bipolere Steurnis 11

60 jaar
vroulik
epitec - alergies
huidiglik - seroquel 25mg 1 saans x 5 maande + faverin 100mg
saans en oggende 50mg
kan dit genees?
hoe kan ek medisyne staak sonder onttrekking

This isn't a specific combination I've come across before, but could be useful. I would expect any and every good doctor / psychiatrist to discuss such treatment options properly with any patient before starting such treatment, to make sure you understand what each compmonent does, why it is being recommended rather than others, what are the risks, benefits, etc, and what alternatives there may be. So maybe you need to ask your prescribing doc to do this, and feel free to ask questions about each component and to make it clear when you don't udnerstand whatever he's saying about it

1