Question
Posted by: EL | 2008/09/14

Bipolar quiz

Hi CS,

Yesterday I did the bipolar quiz on health24. The result: I might have bipolar. Is that the reason why I have so many moodswings and making everybody unhappy with my stupid personality? I don' t really know a lot about bipolar, still have to read up on it.

At this distance, I obviously can't tell you that you do or don' have Bipolar disorder, but indeed, it is one possibnle explanation for the problems you describe --- those some people, for instance, have a cyclothymic personality or pwersonality disorder, which has different varieties of mood swings. The best way to be sure would be to arrange to see a good local psychiatrist for a thorough assessment of the whole picture ( any quiz can only raise possibilities ) and then if a diagnosis is made, to discus treamtment options

4
Posted by: Harley | 2009/03/16

Can you kindly please forward any info with regards to this condition? and if you should have any quick quizes or tests to try out i would appreciate the questionaires.

I would like to receive as much understanding and advice relating to this condition

I look forward to your response.

Harley-Dee

Reply to Harley
Posted by: Maria | 2008/09/15

I agree with Why and Mario. These quizzes are much too simplistic to give any useful information.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Mario | 2008/09/15

Morning EL

It is impossible to diagnose yourself with Bipolar based on a quiz. The condition is much more complicated than that. If you suspect that you might suffer from a mood disorder (or any other disorder), follow Why' s advice and go see a good pshyciatrist.

Reply to Mario
Posted by: why | 2008/09/14

The best way to find out is to go and see a good psychologist or pshyciatrist.

Reply to why