Question
Posted by: Funkyheart | 2009/12/23

Bipolar not copy dr away

hi there
i am bipolar on meds but i am sinking deeper and deeper into depression. all the doctors are away they keep saying go to casualty but what will that help they can do much without me doc. i am crying irrattic and just not coping very well. i have xmas but this year is so bad. i lost my job last month, i can not even buy my kids a present. this is making me feel even worse. i just want to lie down and die. what can i do. the people on the bipolar line dont answer their phones

You cannot ignore this episode of your illness. I'm saddened that your doctors did not make better arrangements for you before all going away, but going to a good casualty department could be really helpful, even if you;d need to be very patient waiting at a teaching hospital or other state facility. They could help you to plan better for yourself and your children, who really need you - don't ever forget that you are valuable and that this episode, however unpleasant it is, will end, and you will be able to be better than this and to enjoy life and your family again.
Sorry, too, to hear that the people at the bipolar Line aren't answering their phones, as they should have the sense to recognize that they are even more necessary at this time of the year than any other. Try Lifelin and Sadag, too

1