Question
Posted by: Just Me | 2011/05/07

Bipolar Meds and ADD

I''m on Cymgen 90mg, Camcolit 400mg, Welbutrin 150mg and Epitec 250mg for Bipolar Disorder. Might this meds contribute to my problem with concentration? Will the using of Concerta interfere with my Bipolar meds?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Although is may not necessarily interfere with you bipolar med, it a drug such as Zyban may interact with Concerta increasing the risk of seazures...

4
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/21

Am using Epitec and Zyban for bipolar and trying to quit smoking. Is it safe. Am experiencing a few side affects like chest pain and swollen tongue

Posted by: Jen | 2011/08/23

ok, thanks, maybe you can just tell me difference between Cymgen an serlife

Reply to Jen
Posted by: Jen | 2011/08/23

I am on Lamotrigien 125mg, in the morning, Nite Lamotrigen 100mg , Risperlet 0,5mg, Serlife 150mg, Dr changed serlife to cymgen 60mg, what is the diffrence between the to meds an will the one work better than the other. Jen

Reply to Jen
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011/05/08

Reply to pharmacist