Posted by: Just Me | 2011-09-28

Bipolar Medicin

I''ve got bipolar Mood Disorder, what is the success rate of people coming off there meds over time and replace it with supplements? Will it be possible for me with assistence of a doctor to slowly decrees my medication, I would like to go for more natural products that don''t have such alot of side-effects.

Supplements and natural products are not well tested and think that you should continue with the medication prescribed by your doctor. It is of utmost importance that you take the medication as prescribed but should you feel that you no longer need the meds, I suggest that you consult a psychiatrist for assistance on weaning yourself off.