Question
Posted by: Just Me | 2011/09/29

Bipolar medication

I''''ve got bipolar Mood Disorder, what is the success rate of people coming off there meds over time and replace it with supplements and natural products? Will it be possible for me with assistence of a doctor to slowly decrees my medication, I would like to go for more natural products that don''''t have such alot of side-effects and the chemical toxin in my body.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

with the help of a professional - a natural health practitioner like a homoepath and a psychologist you might be able to reduce your medication. You can contact the Allied Health professional council 012 3294001 to get the details of someone in your area.

Kind Regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za