Question
Posted by: A Away | 2009-01-28

Bipolar in Saudi

I have written a reply with my first question, I dont know if you read it. Whats your opinion, can I relax for the weakend or should I start looking for available flights back home.......

MO --- the way this system works, I cant without considerable difficulty read any responses to a query after I have responded to them.
(pause) OK , I have hunted back and found your response to my earlier response. I am still unable to give a firm reply as I am unable to examine you and don't know all the relevant background. WHy not, before flying back, call your psychiatrist in SA and ask him ? After all, he wrote the prescriptions and his opinion will be the wisest and quickest you could get on the issue of using these meds in pregnancy --- or what others to change to, if he thinks not. There may be even safer alternatives, but it depends so much on your previous history, and on why these specific drugs were chosen in the first place, which is something only he knows. Don't stress about this, as that is usually more of a problem than any effects of the drugs