Question
Posted by: Mrs. Pohl | 2009-08-13

bipolar disorder

I urgently require contact numbers for treatment - Pretoria.

There are no such numbers. Any competent psychiatrist should be able to help, and they are listed in your phone book, and on the website or through the phone number of the Depression and Anxiety Support Group ( number on this page )> If the person you are worried about has been treated before, they would usually be best treated by the same shrink. Except in emergencies ( when your GP should be able to help initially and then place the person with a good local psychiatrist ) Bipolar Disorder should be diagnosed and the treatment monitored by a specialis psychiatrist

1
Posted by: VIVI | 2009-08-13

I JUST WANT TO FIND OUT CAN ADULTS ALSO BE DIAGNOSED AS HYPERACTIVE

Reply to VIVI