Question
Posted by: Brave_Crazy | 2011/07/26

Bipolar and living

I am really not in a good space, despite seeing shrink yesterday and my psychologist. I feel lost. I Know i should be contacting them, i just feel so weak and useless. I am battling to concentrate and my mind is all over the place. even simple things like writing are difficult it feels like my brain is about to explode.

What is th point of living like this

As you know, of course you need to contact them, and having a shrink and a psychologist, you have potentially mucyh good backing available. Wothout knowing what diagnoses have been made and what treatments are being used, I can't guess what all might be going on. I understand that you feel it may be pointless to continue living "like this", but fortunately it is very unlikely, having these experts on your side, that "like this" will continue for long. COntacting them will be a non-weak and non-useless response, and before long you should be feeling better, and more competent and in charge of things

1