Question
Posted by: Alan | 2008/09/15

Bipolar and can' t keep a job

I' mm 44 and have just lost my umpteenth job. I' ve posted here before and I know I' m not alone, but is there a job suited to this condition?? I am on meds and all they seem to have done is alleviate the anxiety.

I understand your concern, though obviously there's not a specific job that meets this sort of situation and solves the problem. A CBT style counsellor or other good psychologist could help you assess the psychological dimensions to yoru problems and enable you to gain better control of them.
And Mom sounds olike the answer to many people's dreams ! Congratulations on being such an enlightened employer, Mom !

1
Posted by: Mom | 2008/09/16

Which area are you in and what can you do?

I employ over 800 ppl and 5 of them are Bi Polar. So we are sympathetic here and help as much as we can.

Reply to Mom