Question
Posted by: TheHusband | 2010/07/19

Bipolar and Borderline Personality Disorder Partner

I''ve been married for three years and currently separated with my wife. It has been a series of on and off, emotional and verbal abuse. Things have to be her ways or no way, she is forever right. She can be manipulative as well. One of the things is she once said she was raped, however her family doesn''t know this, only know that it was an attempted rape, only to find out later that she is positive. And when we met she presented me with this story, I believed it and when we both tested her results came positive and mine negative. I only learnt this year that she once dated a guy who past away on hiv related disease. But she has never said a word about the guy to me, only her sibling that told me about the guy after discovering her status. I''m confused, messed up inside because we had unprotected sex, couple of time before we tested three years ago, and I feel like she knew about her status but didn''t even mention it when I discussed mine with. What is it that a man can do in this situation.

Sounds like she has been much les than honest with you. And not telling your husband or regular partner that you are HIV positive is a rotten thing to do, as it potentially risks his life.
Maybe you should consider seeing a counsellor to examine your options and work out what would be best for you

2
Posted by: TheHusband | 2010/07/19

She believes that everyone around her is insane. But medical practitioners have indicated that she has symptoms of bipolar and borderline personality disorder.

Reply to TheHusband