Question
Posted by: bravecrazy | 2010/09/16

Bipolar

Sorry for the broad question, I do have bipolar and I think i am heading into a slump. Guess i was just clutching at straws.

Been through it before, but struggling to make sense of it. What worries me is the down feelings with the added agitation. Again hard to make sense of it. I do see some one and i am on medication, not sure why i should feel this way. Will discuss in therapy if i can bring myself to talk about it, cause i struggle to say what going on in my head sometimes.

But thanks for your reply

I wonder which straw you were clutching at ? Hoping that what you have been noticing recently is NOT a sign of a posible further episode ? Absolutely ensure that you DO discuss this with your therapist / shrink - there's nothing else as important to discuss and deal with.
Its not always easy to fully express ourselves - but when the matter is important, its better to express it imperfectly than not to express it at all !

1