Question
Posted by: Candi | 2008/11/17

Bipolar

Guys, I need ur help! URGENTLY!
I have bipolar and my hubbie does not seem to understand it!
He things its all a attention seeking thing! I need help in helping me as i am falling apart at the seems!
Please help befor i loose the man i love!

Discuss this with your psychiatrist, the doc who is treating your bipolar Disorder, and ask him to speak to your husband about this, and help him to understand. I'm assuming that you have been properly diagnosed as Bipolar after a careful assessment by a shrink, and that you're being properly treated for it, rather than being self-diagnosed ?