Question
Posted by: Tanya | 2008/09/16

BIOSTRATH

i am giving my child Biostrath for 4 days know but i see no results for the first 2 days i was giving her 1tsp in the morning and 1 in the afternoon around 12-1 but i dont know if this medicine was not making her sleep so i cut it down to 1tsp in the morning but she is still active i thought this medicine is suppose to help her relax or calm her down.Please let me know if i should continue with this medicine for another week or 2 or am i just wasting my time..

my daughter is 2 turning 3 next month.

thanks

Expert ImagePharmacist

Tanya - You need to give it at least 30 days before deciding whether it is effective or not. It is a good product and may definitely be of use.