Question
Posted by: Lynne | 2009/12/04

Bioslim usage while on haliperidol and fluoxetine

My sister is on haliperidol and fluoxetine for a couple of months now and has gained quite a bit of weight. She then bought herself some Bioslim. I am very concerned about the safety of this. I am also on fluoxetine and do not use diet products as i wonder whether it is safe. I was not sure whether i should have sent this post to cybershrink, yet he is unavailable at the moment.

Please advise if possible
Kind regards
Lynne Africa

Lynne

I will advise against the use of Bio-Slim while using fluoxetine and haliperidol. She should rather follow a healthy diet and strict exercise regime.