Posted by: Moana | 2012-02-27

My fiance is addicted to bioplus. He takes a minimum of 2 sachets a day. I have done some research of the side effects and he shows some of them. I really do not know what to do. I tried talking to him, and he said that he would stop, but he still takes it everyday. Can you please tell me what will happen if he continues taking it? and what I can do to help him?

I suggest that he consults a doctor for an examination and advice on how to stop using BioPlus. Long term side effects will include irritability, tremors, insomnia, sleep deprivation illness, short term memory loss, stomach discomfort etc. Due to the high calcium intake, he can experience bone pain due to demineralisation.