Question
Posted by: Oogies | 2007/06/13

Q.

Bioplus

Can you please tell me if Bioplus has a negative effect on your Kidneys or Liver??

I've tried all the other energy tonics, and none of them work for me. Bioplus works like a miracle. I take only 2 medicine measures in the morning but not on weekends.

People at work say that it is not good for my health and they developed problems with their kidneys and liver after using Bioplus. Is there any truth in this?

Is there anything else similar to Bioplus that you can recommend?

Thanks for your time.

Expert's Reply

A.

Dear Oogies
Bioplus just contains high levels of caffeiene which can have as side effects:
nervousness, irritability, anxiety, muscle twitching, sleeplessness headaches, dizziness, blurred vision, drowsiness, dry mouth, flushed dry skin, need to go to the toilet often, loss of appetite, nausea, stomachaches and heart palpitations.

No there is not something similar I can recommend. 10 ml Bioplus contains 180 mg caffeine, about the equivalent of two cups of strong coffee. If you don't drink lots of coffee or tea or caffeiene drinks during the day, this should be ok.

3
user comments
Posted by: jc | 2014/04/01

I have been drinking a bioplus sachet almost every day for 3 weeks. I am 3 months pregnant so will that give my unborn baby alcohol syndrome? Please give me some advise as I feel terrified of harming my unborn baby.

Reply to jc
Posted by: Siyabonga | 2014/03/26

Dear Dr what if i use bio-plus occasionally not every day, maybe say twice or thrice a week. am i still in danger of the side effects you mentioned above? (nervousness, irritability, anxiety, muscle twitching, sleeplessness headaches, dizziness, blurred vision, drowsiness, dry mouth, flushed dry skin, need to go to the toilet often, loss of appetite, nausea, stomachaches and heart palpitations.)

Reply to Siyabonga
Posted by: Leonie | 2013/05/31

If you drink bioplus before you go to work and when you arrive at work and they test you with an alcohol breath test will it show positive

Reply to Leonie

Want to comment?