Posted by: cc | 2013-01-21

Bionike products

Does anybody know anything about Bionike products? The lady at Dischem swore high and low that it''s safe to use during pregnancy, I just want to make 100% sure! I bought the pure defence face wash and face cream.

Posted by: Praba | 2016-01-03

I recently bought the sun protection rename and used the BioNike Defense Sun and broke out in the worst rash possible. I have tried the cortisone creams the pharmacist suggested and still no relief. I will now have to seek medical advice. They rash is quite horrendous and all over the areas I have used the product.

Reply to Praba
Posted by: bernice van zyl | 2015-10-23

Don't use this product. I was told they were safe for chemo patients and I bought the darkest colout they had, and landed up with BRIGHT orange hair. We go thru so much with the chemo and now having to walk around like this! Not at all shy with the prices either. Save yourself the humiliation and stay away from this product

Reply to bernice van zyl
Posted by: Wendy | 2015-10-20

Can you please give me the contact details of the manufacturer I have been told by Dischem that these are safe for cancer patients and I have googled some of the ingredients which state that they are toxic and wanted to make sure. Thanks a million

Reply to Wendy
Posted by: cc | 2013-01-31

Thanks! I actually managed to get hold of the manufacturers, and they''ve assured me the products are safe. And they''re really great products, so I''m very happy. :)

Reply to cc | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Wendy | 2015-10-20

Hi can you please give me the manufacturers contact details I cannot find them anywhere and want to make sure they are safe during cancer treatments as I have googled some of the ingredients which states that they are toxic? Thanks a million Wendy

Posted by: marie | 2013-01-29

Im not sure but when I was pregnant my Dr gave me a number to call with all of my question. The number is 1-800-733-4727.
I had to stop taking some medication so that is would not harm my baby. I still call now and then because I am breat feeding, and they always help me, they are great! They should be able to help.

Reply to marie