bionic eye cream

I have been using the neostratra bionic eye cream for 5 weeks - twice a day. I apply it by tapping the cream with my ring finger under my eyes. I cant see any improvement yet - not even a slight improvement. Is 5 weeks to soon to expect results?
Thank you for your time.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Anonymous, thank you for the question.

Unfortunately there is no topical product that can completely remove wrinkles around the eye area and your best option would be to consider a consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist or an aesthetic medical practitioner who can examine the area and advise you on the best treatment options. Combination treatments tend to give the best results in this area and I usually treat patients with glycolic acid peels, Botox, dermal fillers, and/or laser.