Question
Posted by: Anne | 2010-04-29

Biologica and NeoStrata products

I am a 27 year old Indian female. My dermatologist put me on the Biologica facial serum and NeoStrata ultra smoothing cream. I can''t find much information about the Biologica product. Do you perhaps know if its a good anti-aging product? And do you know of anyone in the JHB area that sells these 2 brands?

Thanks,
Anne

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Anne, thank you for your question and my apologies for the delay with my response.

I am unfortunately unaware of the Biologica range but please check out there web page as this may give you some more information:
http://www.biologica.gr/?lang=en&p=3