Posted by: True or Myth | 2009-08-06

Biogen Products

Dear Pharmacist
I have posted a question for the FitnessDoc on Monday and I still have no response. I was wondering if you could help me. A good friend of mine has introduced me to Biogen Phenadrine Xtra, these tablets apparently help with fat loss while reducing muscle loss. I am no gym fanatic but train about 4 times a week (variety of excercise from pilates to v-boxing). I just want to know how safe are these tablets? I am a bit weary when it comes to diet tablets and simulates etc as they normally give one heart palpetations - so I am no fan of that. I have tried them and there seems no side effect as I only have them once a day - dosage is 3 tablets three times a day for max effect and only for 5 days max.
Thank you for your time.

Expert ImagePharmacist

This is a thermogenic product, similar to Phedra Cut. It is supposed to "burn" fat when doing exercise. It may indeed cause the sort of side-effects you've described, but to a lesser degree than some other products. I wont suggest starting with the max dose at - Increase the dose slowly over a couple of weeks instead.

Posted by: Phedra | 2009-08-07

I used Phedra Cut and now have permanent lifelong hypothyroidism. was young, fit and healthy now i' m a mess.

Reply to Phedra