Question
Posted by: cc | 2009/01/27

Biobust breast enhancing tablets

I read about biobust breast enhancing tablets... what I want to know can u take it if u have a lump in your breast that is not cancerous.. is it a good idea to take it... is it safe and what are the side affect and another thing do they lift your breast?

Dear CC
It stimulates the breast tissue causing increased glandular tissue - it may cause the lump to become painful. No clinical trials were done on this, so I can't comment on long term effects or side effects. You can't use this with MAO inhibitors or medication used for depression, to treat cancer, infections and to lower blood pressure.