Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2010/04/13

BioBust

Hi, I''m 22 years old, I smoke about 10 cigarettes a day and I''m on Triphasil. I''m a small b cup and would really like bigger breasts, I''m not too keen on surgery and I''ve heard both good and bad things about Bio Bust. I am aware that Bio Bust shoudl not be used in conjunction with the pill, I''m not sure about the smoking though. So my question is: Does Bio Bust work? And is it safe? Many thanks in advance!

Hi Kelly
I am sceptical about biobust as it works on the hormone levels of the breasts and is a temporary measure. If you smoke and use OC's, you may also run the risk of developing deep vein thrombosis.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/13

Hi Kelly

Reply to cyberdoc